Thursday, January 27, 2011

One day maybe...

[above is a coffee shop, Bloom, near my house that makes pretty pictures in coffee]
[I don't go to the coffee shop often, barely at all, but I liked this picture]


So I always have this daydream of one day opening some kind of cafe or coffee shop or something that sells delicious foods and drinks... I don't know how it's going to happen.. But maybe one day it'll happen. Here are some pictures of a tea house and a random cafe that I just think are super cute and am getting some ideas from.





[these pictures are from a cute tea house in Salt Lake City, The Beehive Tea Room]
[I'm in love with the coziness of this tea house]


[I don't know where this shop is, but I loved the look of it]




xoxo anna

1 comment:

  1. the beehive tea room is my favorite sanctuary in salt lake city!

    ReplyDelete