Monday, January 10, 2011

Creating Things

It's finally 2011
Which is totally and utterly insane.


I can't believe that a whole year seems to have gone by and it doesn't even feel like it
I was looking at old post and revamping some of them and I can't believe that time has gone by so fast

I also noticed that when I write on this blog, even though I'm pretty sure the only people that read it is myself and my mom [even then I don't think she does] I write so different.
As if I'm writing a book and I need to have more sophisticated words and ways of saying things.
But oh well, even if it's only me seeing and reading this I'm going to make it look nice and sound it also.
Dude I don't know what this year is going to have in store for me, but I'm sure that it'll be amazing. Maybe I should make a proposition for myself.
I never liked the word "resolution", so I guess I'll just have to make myself a proposition.



xoxo anna

No comments:

Post a Comment